Today I’m doing something a little different, for a little bit of fun. I’m going to let you get to know an author via visual stimulation. I will ask various questions and they are only allowed to answer with images.
1. Give us a visual of the sexiest man you have ever seen.
2. If you could be reborn in a different female form what would you look like?
3. What is your biggest fantasy?
4. Who do you think is the most villainous tv/movie character?
5. If you could shift into any animal what would it be?
6. Where would you most like to travel?
7. Worst place you have visited?
8. Please choose one image to give us a little insight into your most recent release.
9. What do you most want to write about?
Ms. Missy Jane is the alter ego of a married mother of four who was born and raised in Texas. A few years ago she finished reading a book by Mercedes Lackey and thought "Now, what if..." and a monster was created. Missy now spends most of her time lost in worlds of her own making, alternately loving and hating such creatures as vampires, shape-shifters and gargoyles (to name a few). When not writing, she spends her time reading, taking photos of her beautiful daughters and training her husband to believe she's always right. She lives near Houston and doesn’t understand why everyone hasn’t moved to the South.